June 2, 2011

i don't know...



On Monday and on Tuesday I could not sit in my room, because they were breaking the chimney that was above the roof. In the earlier days there fire places in the room and the house had some three or four chimneys. Since now we are using the electric room heaters, these are useless and also when it rains the water falls into rooms. Bishop has been suffering in his office because of the fall of water into this room. Anyway now the work is in full swing and really it is nuisance, hope that it will be over soon. Since this building had made, till now there was no renovation of the house. So bishop wants the renovation done and then goes for his holidays to Poland.
                 The weather is real problem, it is very cold. The cold is getting into my bones. Though I have many warm dresses, still it is really cold and cold. When I go for my evening walk, though I walk for an hour, I do not get sweat, for it is cold.

                Though it was my birthday on 31 of May, none knew it and I did not tell to anyone. Only a priest who was in India and who is now in SA knew that it was my birthday and he called to wish me. But now I am afraid, what Bishop will tell when comes to know that it was my birthday and I did not tell him. I don’t know.
On31, the parish priest of the cathedral has come back after his holidays in Zambia. So we will have enough members to go around and work in the parish.
As I was reading news from India, specially from Kerala, I am really sad. On 1st of June was the opening of the new school year. On the very first day, two kids and a teacher killed in the road accident. When my India will have a proper traffic rule and people with common sense to drive.  I don’t know.

"Life is an opportunity, benefit from it. 
Life is beauty, admire it. 
Life is a dream, realize it. 
Life is a challenge, meet it. 
Life is a duty, complete it. 
Life is a game, play it. 
Life is a promise, fulfil it. 
Life is sorrow, overcome it. 
Life is a song, sing it. 
Life is a struggle, accept it. 
Life is a tragedy, confront it. 
Life is an adventure, dare it. 
Life is luck, make it. 
Life is too precious, do not destroy it. 
Life is life, fight for it." 
 Mother Teresa