May 30, 2011


Yes, a week I did not write anything for my blog. There was nothing special as such. So I was in a lazy mood to write something to post in the blog. Last two Saturdays I have been going out with one of our parishioner to distribute Holy Communion to the sick. There is a lady next to our house; there is also an old age home. So we go to these two places to distribute communion. Altogether there are four people to whom I give communion on Saturdays. On the last Saturday as we go to distribute the Communion, the lady who was with me was in tears. She said that some people broke into her house and stole her gold ornaments. There were quite big amounts of gold. The people department is so close to her house, but in the middle of the day someone has entered into her house and did it. I think here there will not be even a single house that has not experienced theft. As everyone say, there is no much work opportunity, so people go around making something to fill the time. So theft and drugs are part of South African life. Yesterday bishop gave me DVD, named “BECOME ONE BODY ONE SPIRIT IN CHRIST” it is about deepening our understanding of the Eucharist. I watch it little by little.