May 20, 2011

province assembly.....


I have been waiting for the father to come and fetch me. But I had to wait until the afternoon for him. He was here with the students for the lunch. We began our journey to Aliwal around 1 in the noon. It is quite long journey to Aliwal. Something like 400 kilometers from De Aar. But the roads are quite empty here and so we took only some 5 hours to reach there. So it was good. Last two days we were in the assembly of the province. Most of the members were there for the assembly and it was good time. On Thursday afternoon the assembly was over. Actually the plan was to leave from there on Friday. The province has given a new car to the pre-novitiate community. So someone should drive the car in which we had gone to Aliwal. Now Deacon Jay raj was there and so they wanted me to come with him to De Aar in that car. So we left   in that car. Half way, I also drove the car. So half, half we drove the car. It was good. By 6.30 in the evening we were in the house. I see that bishop had come back to house in Wednesday. The two pre-novices were there. One of them prepares pizza for the night. So the dinner and night recreation was in long. I think from 8.30 it went around 10.30. One of the pre-novice is from Zambia (in the SCJ website they had given it wrong that two of them are from SA) who has never tasted alcohol. Yes, today morning, I had a hair cut by the deacon. It is cut very short. Bishop was laughing when he saw me. They have left for Petrusvilla today morning.  

No comments: