May 16, 2011

second week of May


Last week was not so much of special. Bishop was left the house Friday morning and then it is more of personal time. On 13th of Kerala state assembly election result came. I was actually waiting for the result. But it was a very disappointing result. We all were thinking that UDF would get a super victory. But it was just enough to rule the state. It was not a big margin win. The former chief minister seems to make a good appearance in front of the crowed. But I am never impressed with that man. Even I think, that I hate that person, he is not a good person for me personally. Anyway he will be opposition minister now. Let it be.
On Saturday and Sunday the cook does not come to the house. So it is really a problem. Because if bishop is not here, we both are not cooking people. So it seems to be a problem. I tried my level best to adjust. But I could not. On Saturday evening I came to the kitchen and I was looking at the things that were in store. I got a packet of pasta and on which the cooking method was written and so I tried. I took some chicken from the freezer and I cooked and eat in the night. It seems not that bad. So Sunday afternoon too I did make pasta. There was pork meat in the freezer and so I fry it and made pasta. In the evening monsignor too eat it and I too eat it. May be this was the first time that I cooked by myself.
Today on Monday, the workers are here in the house. Because our house has been leaking and water was coming to the house. I heard in the bishop’s office the water has been pouring. So now the work is started. I think that it will take a long time to finish the work, because they have to repair the roof and then bishop wants them to make some bath rooms attached to the rooms. Here no room is bathroom attached. So he has plan for three rooms. So it will take a long time to finish all these works. Let us wait and see how long it is going to take. 
Yesterday night Mabeka, priest from Zimbabwe, that on Tuesday he will be here to fetch me and will go to Aliwal north, because the province assembly will begin on Wednesday and so we will be there by Tuesday evening. So now today I will have to pack things from my room to go for three days away from the house. On Friday I will be probably back here.  take. 

No comments: