July 12, 2011

As I open my computer, it does not start and it was going on working, but nothing on the screen, so I tell to bishop about it and he comes and looks into it but could not do anything. We gave to the man who was working with the computers of the house, but he too could not do anything with it. Now I go to another official shop where they repair the computers, as they look into it, they say it is affected by the virus and the hard drive is broken. Now the windwo7 which was in the computer was not official one. So I had to buy and new hard drive and an official window7. It looks mostly 3 and half week to get everything done. It’s ok now.
I think that I was like paralysed without computer because I could not read any news , I could not contact anyone or any of these things. So now I am ok.
The computer shop workers were not that good, because they did not install any program. Because they just done the computer and gave me back. I had to find even the Microsoft programs for myself. I have lost all the programs which I had in the computer. Now its ok. Still I need to find some programs to install, such as Photoshop or any of the such programs to work with pictures and things like that.