January 10, 2011

Back to Vasai

Just few days back I received a call from one of my friends in Vasai.His request was to be there to celebrate Eucharist and help them spiritually.  Now for an year and half,there is Eucharistic celrbation in Malayalam in Vasai. When we were there, every Sunday, we were celebrating Eucharist in malayalm and helping them with spritual assistance. After we had left Vasai, St. Paul's fathers were coming to help them every Sunday. Now that the priest who was coming there,have an operation and he would be absent for some five weeks time. So if none is to help them, the gathering Malayalam speaking community would be lost. so they want some one to help them. They have phoned to me and I put in the community for discussion and now that is approved to be there to help them. So on 13th of the month I am going to Vasai for five weeks time. I hope to have a good time there.  

No comments: