July 10, 2010

(Train No. 3352).

Yes, now this has been a short time since I had come to Andhra Pradesh. I was here in January for the district assembly and for the ordination of Michael Benedict. Now I am back here today (10-0702010) for another ordination. There will be priestly ordination of my friends on 12th of this month in ELURU Cathedral. So hope to have a good time here.


The train by which we came was the worst train ever I have traveled. This was tata alappy train. (Train No. 3352). The compartment S1 is an old compartment. There was no light in the compartment. The swatches are not working. At night one of my companions turned the tube light and it started to work. Then only we came to know that the passengers have to turn the light to work because the switch does not work. Still on side there was no light and even no tube on the holder. When the TTR came I told him and he says that he had already complained about the compartment itself that the time is over and it is not good for traveling at all. What about the passengers my dear railway Minster Mamatha. We pay money for the ticket and we are ought keep our lives in the hands of God and have to travel. If we reach our destination safely, we are lucky or if we meet with accident we are more lucky because there is no more troublesome train traveling ( at least so I believe). The saddest thing is that there is a railway minister for the entire country from kerala and we have not a good train compartment that is beginning from Kerala. It’s our fate and nothing else. There was not a good toilet in the train, all smelling and black and dark and goes to ages back. No light and fan can not be turned off. What a pathetic situation of India railway. The most important thing to notice is that this is the wealthiest system in India, every year corers of rupees are coming to the central government as income from railway but the Minster of railway has no time to look after railway system. Why should we have a person for this????????????Is my personal doubt about it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm not sure exactly why but this site is loading
very slow for me. Is anyone else having this probglem or is itt
a problem on my end? I'll check back later and see if thhe problem
still exists.

Here is mmy homepage m88sb