July 16, 2010

Days in andhra predesh

Next day after the ordination, we left our theology house. We four of us who had gone from kerala came to Vijayawada with one of the newly ordained priest’s family. They were coming back to kerala. Therefore, we came with them to railway station. Had lunch in a railway hotel. However, I was surprised that they were not happy to eat biriyani. We had to wait sometime for the train, not that the train was late, but we were little early there on the railway station. Then we came to novitiate house in Namburu. We got a bus from the Vijayawada station to Namburu. From the road to our novitiate house, we took an auto rickshaw. Three of us where sitting on the outside of the rickshaw, keeping our leg outside of the auto. Suddenly something like dirt came on our pants, and it was cow dung. The front wheel of the auto hit on heap of caw dung and it came to our pants. Hmmmm
We came to novitiate house; the house has a new look, because one of our fathers is like gardener there. Making lots of new plants and tress and now it look better. In the evening, we played basketball. I think this was the best basketball that I have ever played. Although out my life in seminary, we play very rough games. Pulling down one or the other or verbal fighting or something like that. This was very good game. All of us enjoyed playing basketball. At seven adoration. Followed by dinner. In the night, we came to our minor seminary to stay there. Night we watched a Malayalam movie. With most famous hero Mammooty, this was a very flap movie. However, for the sake of seeing we sat there and watched it.

Next day 14th of the month, there was first mass one of the newly ordained, but I did not go, because it was quite far from the house and in the evening we had to travel back to Kerala, so I went to Guntur city. It was good time. Now back in the house after lunch I had a good snap and then in the evening played football. Hmmmm. It was not that good game….. by evening 5.30, we left the house for railway station. In addition, I was quite sad, because I knew that I would come to Andhra only after a time. Because I love Andhra very much. A land suitable for mission. However, I do not like to go to work there, because I am sure that there is no freedom of work for me. None has ever said that I am suitable for this or that kind of work. Now in the train to Kerala, the train is one and half-hour late. The train is from one end of India to another end of it. From Jammu to Kanyakumary. We reached 3 hours late in Aluva. Back in the kumbalanghy to fight with the students again.
The happy news in between is that I got new passport and now I will have to work hard for my visa to South Africa. Soon going for the police clearance certificate.

1 comment:

lz said...

Some people are too fat to play a good game!!! (haha)